Abstract submission for SSSD2020
Participants are invited to submit abstracts no later than February 15th, 2020.
Abstracts should be sent by e-mail to:
Depending on the number of abstracts, all accepted abstracts will be presented as oral presentations.
1. Abstracts should be submitted as one single Word-file.
2. Abstracts must be written in English.
3. Font Times New Roman, size 12 should be used.
4. Abstracts should start with a title in bold. Do not bold the rest of the text.
5. Presenting authors and co-author details should be given (first, last name, institution). Please make sure to always enter the first name starting with a capital letter and continue with lower case. Presenting author should be underlined.
6. Abstracts should be structured using the sub-headings Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
7. The maximum number of words in the abstract body text is 250.
8. References, figures and tables should not be included in the abstract.
9. The abstract file should be saved as a word file and named according to the instruction:
SSSD2020_last name_first name.
10. Please send the abstract as an e-mail attachment to no later than February 15th, 2020.
11. Abstract approvals will be sent to the email address used for abstract submission.
For questions and inquiries, please send an email to: