Abstract submission for SSSD2021
Participants are invited to submit abstracts no later than February 8th, 2021 (final deadline).
Abstracts should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com
It is a requirement for abstract submission that the submitting author is affiliated to a Nordic or Baltic research institution.
All accepted abstracts will be presented as oral presentations.
1. Abstracts should be submitted as one single Word-file.
2. Abstracts must be written in English.
3. Please use the font Times New Roman, size 12, single line spacing.
4. Abstracts should start with a title in bold. Do not bold the rest of the text.
5. Presenting authors and co-author details should be given (first, last name, institution). Please make sure to always enter the first name starting with a capital letter and continue with lower case. The presenting author should be underlined, and the e-mail address of the presenting author should be included.
6. Abstracts should be structured using the sub-headings Introduction, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
7. The maximum number of words in the abstract body text is 250.
8. References, figures and tables should not be included in the abstract.
9. The abstract file should be saved as a word file and named according to the instruction: SSSD2021_author last name_author first name.
10. Abstract approvals will be sent to the email address used for abstract submission.
For questions and inquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org